Pooh. As in Winnie the. This was a gift for Jackson when he was born from our friends, the Edvalsons. He loves it and always has. As a newborn, he would just lay there (not like he could do much else) and stare at it. As a toddler, it is one of his security items (in addition to a blankie) that he takes to bed. He cuddles it and kisses it (well, shoves Pooh's nose in his mouth, I think he's trying to kiss it).
Sweet Tomatoes is a family favorite restaurant. And since we don't have one here, we don't ever get tired of it. When we were in Oregon last week, my mom took Jackson and me out to lunch. Well, it was lunch for my mom and me but dinner for Jackson since he remained on East Coast time for the entire trip (which means waking up at 3am and going to bed at 4pm). I have never seen my child eat so much. He never stopped packing it in. I stopped giving him food because I was worried that he would make himself sick. He loved the pizza and the crunchy noodles and the soft serve ice cream in a baby cone. As for me, I love the Won Ton Happiness Salad and the Big Chunk Chicken Noodle Soup.
6 comments:
Hi Jon and Alex!
This is your cousin Tara on the Lubeck side. It looks like our babies are exactly a month apart! Gabriel's birthday is November 19th. I keep in touch with Katie on Facebook and found your blog because of hers. I hope you don't mind that I add it to my favorites. It will be fun to see how little Jackson is growing.
Your Cousin,
Tara
Ah, yes, two of my favorites: Pooh and Sweet Tomatoes. It's 45 min. away for us, so we don't make it there very often either, and we love it, too. I adore their soups and miss them. So now I need to go again, and blame it on you!
I love hearing about toddlers' security items. :) And I can't wait for you guys to come out to Utah next year. Is it a sure thing? I sure hope so! I can't wait to meet Jackson in person. I feel like i have met him because of your blog. Thank goodness for the internet!Love you guys!
"Pooh. As in Winnie the." Awesome. :)
Too cute. I think Jackson has gotten bigger since the last pic I saw. We are also obsessed with Sweet Tomatoes. We ate there yesterday and Eli probably gained ten pounds. Best ever!
This little guy is adorable! Sweetie pie!
Auntie Deb
Post a Comment