Jackson's first birthday is drawing near (a week from tomorrow) which means that there are some big changes going on at our house. Most recently, the switch to cow's milk. We ran out of formula yesterday (which he has been drinking for about four months after a slightly tragic end to nursing) and I didn't want to buy another big can when he is so close to a year old anyways. He loves it. Slurped it up. Drank more milk at dinner than formula, ever.Friday, October 10, 2008
Moo
Jackson's first birthday is drawing near (a week from tomorrow) which means that there are some big changes going on at our house. Most recently, the switch to cow's milk. We ran out of formula yesterday (which he has been drinking for about four months after a slightly tragic end to nursing) and I didn't want to buy another big can when he is so close to a year old anyways. He loves it. Slurped it up. Drank more milk at dinner than formula, ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
atta boy jackson!
Seeing as I got, you know, a little prego before we expected it...Eli started drinking cow's milk at ten months. Formula WAS NOT an option and believe me, we tried. I can't believe Jackson will be one!!
Just wait until he discovers Nesquik®... you might want to hold off on that one as long as you can... :)
Post a Comment