I can't think of anything to write so I'll just post some pictures.
The morning after Halloween. So much fun to take everything out and put it all (and then some) back in.
We went trick or treating at the mall. Jackson tightly clutched his pumpkin and looked in every time he got some more candy.
The morning after Halloween. So much fun to take everything out and put it all (and then some) back in.
We went trick or treating at the mall. Jackson tightly clutched his pumpkin and looked in every time he got some more candy.


4 comments:
Wow! He has a mouth of teeth! How fun to see.
Pictures are worth a thousand words, so I guess that makes this post worth 5000 words. That's alot!
He's pretty cute. I hope the dentist knows just what to do with the candy stash. :0)
So cute! :) I'd missed your posts. And I love his little costume!
I love that Jackson is playing with toothbrushes. Subtle influence.
Post a Comment