Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sweater Weather

Jackson loves sweaters and sweatshirts, this one in particular. This is a hand me down from his cousin that my mother-in-law made. Jackson had the same sweater in a baby size. Anyways, once he sees this sweater, that's it. He has to wear it. He has pulled it out of the dirty laundry hamper and a pile of clean laundry. There was a time a week or two ago when I couldn't get it out of sight fast enough and he wore it for about 36 hours, including over his pajamas. It will be a very sad day when we can't get it on him anymore (notice I didn't say that it doesn't fit-it is already too small).

1 comment:

Katie said...

Ha I love it! I hope Ada ends up liking sweaters as much. I have been working on that same sweater in green and blue for about three years now and when it is done she better wear it a TON.