(are you surprised that we didn't finish out the 10 days?)
Crazy Obsession with Socks
(his or ours)
Crazy Demolition
(before shot)
Crazy Obesession with Socks Part Two and Wearing the Least Amount of Clothes Possible
Crazy Obsession with Socks(his or ours)
Crazy Demolition(before shot)
Crazy Obesession with Socks Part Two and Wearing the Least Amount of Clothes Possible(I thought he would be a little bit older before we got to this point, I mean, the kid can barely walk)
We sure do love our crazy little boy.



2 comments:
Your little guy rawks. This made my day! ; )
Lovin' the sunglasses and suit shot the best as he looks like a little spy or something....
Watch out 007. ; )
Ha! I was thinking the same exact thing. He looks like a suave little Bond or the likes in that last picture. I can't wait to see the changes to your house!
Post a Comment