This is a picture of the cake that we took to the Scout Spaghetti dinner a few weekends ago. There was a silent cake auction to raise money for the cub scouts. There is a new family in the ward that has been known to wow people with their baked goods. I had to defend our reputation! So, how much would you bid (for a good cause)?
Monday, March 23, 2009
How Much Would You Bid?
This is a picture of the cake that we took to the Scout Spaghetti dinner a few weekends ago. There was a silent cake auction to raise money for the cub scouts. There is a new family in the ward that has been known to wow people with their baked goods. I had to defend our reputation! So, how much would you bid (for a good cause)?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Yes please! Sign me up! That looks utterly delicious. I would come close to bidding my first born child. Sorry Ada.
This is the one I wanted!! I think I dreamt about this cake that night...!! haha. How much did it go for?
Super yum! I would want to bid a whole lot, but alas my budget would keep me from bidding much at all and then I would probably hope some good friends would win it and share it with me!
The winning bid was $38 (split between two friends).
Wow, I am super impressed!!
yummy! any chance of you posting the secrect recipe for us poor folk? :)
Yum, Yum! I want a piece! I'm glad to hear that you and Jon haven't been slacking in your chefly duties... I'd pay at least that much, knowing you guys had made it.
Post a Comment