Friday, February 6, 2009

Pnuemonia

That's what's wrong with Jackson. We took him to urgent care last night when his temperature registered 104. Despite being incredibly inefficient (we were there for three hours), they were very nice and helpful. He has been better this morning. He got a shot of some antibiotics last night and we will go get a prescription when we wake up from naps. Poor kid. Winters are rough on him. Last year he had RSV at this time. Right, well, I'm off to take a very much needed nap.

2 comments:

Karen Lubek said...

Oh, poor little guy! And poor Mom. I wish I could come and hold him so you could get a break. I am glad that you saw a doc, though, and that he has some meds. Hopefully he will be well soon. Hug him for Grandma.

daiseedeb said...

Sounds like me when I was a tot. I feel for him! Hugs from auntie deb! Hang in there cute little Lubeck family......