Yesterday we took a somewhat whirlwind trip to North Carolina. The main purpose of our trip was to go to the temple in Raleigh. (http://www.lds.org/temples/purpose/0,11298,1897-1,00.html) Although we had friends who were going to the Washington DC temple, we were drawn to head south by a free babysitter. Jonathan's aunt and uncle live about 45 minutes away from the temple and were very gracious to babysit for us. After we returned from the temple, we all went out to dinner at a Mediterranean deli/restaurant. I think that will have to be a tradition every time we go down there. I had a lamb kebob (the first time I have had lamb since Jerusalem) with pasta salad and kalamata olive hummus. I am into pita bread and hummus right now, as well as the triple chocolate chip cookies sitting on our kitchen counter. It was a good day-but tiring. We left at 8am and got home at 10:30pm. Jackson, being the good baby that he is, did fine in the car. I continue to love being at home with Jackson. I am also loving the YMCA, my new electronic toothbrush (yes, it has taken me, a dentist's wife, this long to acquire an electronic toothbrush), reading (see previous post), and Netflix.Jonathan is loving music night, me, baking bread, iTunes, Pandora music and work. Jackson is loving milk, pacifiers, fleece pajamas, the toys at the YMCA, diapers and his mobile. And being changed. We'll post a video soon of him getting his clothes changed in the morning. He absolutely loves it.
Jackson also loves his Bumbo-he has just started getting enough neck control to be able to sit in it for a few minutes at a time.
3 comments:
Seriously you guys. You have one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. I love his hair. Eli is jealous! ;) Also, enjoy the bumbo b/c Eli just crawls right out now. I love how the feel like they're SO big when they're in it. Cutest ever.
Oh me goodness! Jackson is so stinkin' cute!!! Rob and I were shocked when we saw this latest picture. He doesn't look like a newborn anymore. He looks so grown up sitting in his bumbo. Ditto to the pervious comment. Jasper got so chubby that we couldn't squeeze his big bum and thighs into the bumbo after month 5.
Miss you guys!
Wow - he loves to get changed?! He'll need to come out and give Jake some lessons:)
Post a Comment