Are your driving skills lacking? Do you need someone to keep you on your toes? Someone to remind you how traffic signals work by raising his hands (as one would do on roller coaster) and hollering "stop, the light is red!" A backup for your speedometer by telling you that you are going too fast and to go more slowly? Someone who makes your heart skip a beat the first few times he yells "MOM! The light was red!" when you take a protected left and the other lights are still red? Someone who strongly informs you that this way is not the way to go home and it is much longer? Someone who looks at the map and says that you're not listening (even when you are) about the way to go home?
Have I got the man for you!
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
it sounds like that boy keeps you on your toes! cute post!
He is going to be a very very good driver. :) He sounds like Dave- in that he is fascinated with driving at a such a young age. But Dave doesn't criticize my driving. Really. I mean, why would he?
Nice offer, but I already have Laurie. Her queues are a lot more subtle (like gasping and grabbing the seat or closing her eyes) but the effect is the same. The primary difference is that she has yet to be wrong when she says I'm going the wrong direction.
(OK, OK, to be fair, she almost never does the gasping thing anymore--but I DO see her tense up from time to time...)
Who needs GPS when you have Jackson?
So cute. I'll take him anytime!
Post a Comment