Monday, February 28, 2011

T-A-R-J-E-R spells "Popcorn Store"

We went to Target this morning. I don't get the kids popcorn every time we go but have done it enough times that we call it "the popcorn store."

As we were driving to the store today, Jackson kept asking over and over if we were there yet. So finally when it was in sight, I said "Look Jackson, do you see the circles? And the letters T and A? That's the popcorn store." He replied (at the top of his lungs, as most of his conversation is), "Oh, there it is." To which I said, "What other letters do you see?" There were some trees blocking the signage on the store so he said "R-J-E-R and that spells popcorn store!"

4 comments:

Laurie said...

:) Boy, I wish I could spend more time with you guys. What cute stories. :)

Katie said...

Not too shabby, kiddo! Maybe we need to invest in some popcorn at the popcorn store next time. Every time we pull up to Tarjer, ada yells "No! Not THAT (st)ore mom!"

Karen Lubek said...

So do you buy the popcorn before or after you shop? I can imagine the kiddies sitting in the cart munching. But I can also imagine them munching in the car. I sure do miss you guys!

Alex said...

definitely worth the dollar investment katie. i pay for one bag and have them split it in two and normally get a water cup to put lucy's in. although last time i gave her a bag and it spilled a lot less. half a bag of popcorn lasts all the way through the store and part of the ride home. they get full of it before they finish it off.