Saturday, February 12, 2011

Short Update

So, months later, I finally get around to working on a post and am having issues with pictures. That's all you really come here looking for anyways, right? Something about the formast with pictures that I originally saved and picasa and uploading and-- you don't really want to hear about it do you? Maybe I should spend my time on trying to get it right.

In other news, for those of you who actually still check this blog (and don't follow my every move on facebook), we are expecting a baby girl to join our family sometime near June 24. We're excited. Jackson is excited. Lucy is too little to get it and when she does, probably won't be excited. At least for a little while. Lucy is still "my baby." I need to start calling her something else. She responds to "Baby" or "Baby B" as easily as she responds to her own name. And she is a momma's girl. Which I have to admit, I like (most of the time). Lots of cuddles. She has been okay with holding a baby for a short amount of time. But when someone comes to dethrone her, I'm just not so sure that it's going to go over well.

I would try and think of more to write but the timer is beeping saying that my banana chocolate tarts are ready to come out of the oven and well, priorities you know. Then, maybe I will spend my time cruising other peoples blogs instead of working on my own (which also needs a new template, I know, but those tarts are calling my name!).

2 comments:

Katie said...

We use "baby b" in our house too! It just rolls off the tongue so well! I have tried moving away from it, but other nicknames just fill in the place. Pretty-one, sweet-girl. I think our kids will just have to learn to answer to anything.

Alice-Anne said...

Oh, congrats on expecting another baby! It's always good to hear from you...whenever those tarts aren't calling your name (you have good priorities!)