Thursday, December 16, 2010

Gotta Love It

I admit it. We are vain when it comes to Lucy's hair. What could be cuter than strawberry blond curls? (These are in reverse chronological order. Why can't I move photos around in my blog posts anymore?) Look at those curls! Can you blame us for being vain?
We also love the piggies. It's a good "day after a bath" look.

The morning after a fountain (see below)

"The Fountain" makes less appearances these days now that her hair is longer.

Curly all over. Nice these days because it keeps her bangs out of her eyes without needing a barrette, which she normally pulls out.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh, cute, cute, cute!!! Your children are BEAUTIFUL. I love the curls and the piggies!

Queen Bee said...

She is so adorable! What fun to have a girl to dress up too. I so wish we could come see you and your cute family.

Karen Lubek said...

I can't wait to cuddle those cute little kids!

Syme Family News said...

Such sweet photos of your kids. I hope we can stay close to your family.