
Jackson likes to cook. When I'm making dinner, he usually wants to be my helper and put chopped veggies in a bowl. When I'm baking, sometimes Jackson helps me measure ingredients and sometimes he has a bowl of his own. He gets some flour, sugar and salt and mixes it all up. One time I gave in to his requests for water. Haven't given in again. What a mess. He has recently become more interested in the stove and wants to have a chair nearby so he can watch the action. One day a week or two ago, he decided that he wanted to actually cook as well. We had quesadillas.

Jackson had horse.
6 comments:
Lol- that's hilarious! It has never occurred to me to let my kids play with a cold pan on the stove. You are brilliant!
Ha!! That actually made me laugh out loud :) What a helper!
That is fantastic!!!
still laughing as I write this. Ok...babies are fun, but toddlers are hilarious.
Hey you guys! We sent you a Christmas card and the mail gods sent it back to us. We are far too lazy to send it again. Please email your actual address to us at karenbergeson@gmail.com. We'll give it a try again next year. ;)
Also, that horse looks delicious.
I'll take a slice of horse, please.
Post a Comment