As far as Jackson is concerned, heaven is wherever his cousins are. We spent a couple of heavenly days throughout the summer at a nearby state park with a sandy beach on a lake.
Cute May. What a looker.
Jackson loves crawling around with May. They both like squealing at each other. It's their common language.
Fishy Ivy.That's about how much sand we ended up taking home in clothes and diapers and towels and bags and hair.
Partner in crime. Jackson and Rex are going to be quite the rascally pair.
I pity their scoutmaster. I pity me.
Now, I must say something about Rex. Jackson calls Rex, "Iby." He also calls Ivy "Iby." There is no convincing him that Rex has a different name. We will look at a picture of just Rex and say "Rex." Jackson adamently replies (with a big grin on his face), "Iby." We go through this several times before giving up. He started saying "Nex" for about 10 minutes in the car one day but I am the only one who can attest to that. So for now, Rex still goes by "Iby" in our house.


4 comments:
What an adorable set of photos! You Lubecks certainly know how to make cute babies :)
oooh it looks like so much fun! I agree, Lubecks know how to make cute babies.
Thanks for posting all these great pictures! I like to hear the stories and feel like I'm a part of it.
That is so cute! :)
Post a Comment