no time to write. it's already 9:30 and i still need to get a load of laundry started, tidy a bit and pack the diaper bag for my workout tomorrow and playgroup. life is busy and tiring but i wouldn't have it any other way.
I got your letter yesterday with the toddle demand list. I loved it. And I especially appreciated you thinking of me and taking as much time as you did to stamp and address and envelope when I know you are INCREDIBLY busy. That meant a lot! Good luck with your wonderful, busy life!
3 comments:
That's my favorite photo of Lucy
I got your letter yesterday with the toddle demand list. I loved it. And I especially appreciated you thinking of me and taking as much time as you did to stamp and address and envelope when I know you are INCREDIBLY busy. That meant a lot! Good luck with your wonderful, busy life!
So cute! I also enjoyed the toddler demand list! Thanks. :)
Post a Comment