Good luck. I hope your camping experience is better than ours. I have officially decided that almost 2 is a BAD age to take a kid camping. My oldest was fine...the younger one cried all night and kept up (I heard this later from a third source) a nearby BYU ward campout...thus, convincing all those single people NEVER to get married or at least NEVER to have kids. We have a huge beautiful tent and everything and by the morning, my squirming daughter was in my sleeping bag and my husband and son were in the car! Camping CAN be fun! :)
3 comments:
Wow. Yep. Good luck!
Good luck. I hope your camping experience is better than ours. I have officially decided that almost 2 is a BAD age to take a kid camping. My oldest was fine...the younger one cried all night and kept up (I heard this later from a third source) a nearby BYU ward campout...thus, convincing all those single people NEVER to get married or at least NEVER to have kids. We have a huge beautiful tent and everything and by the morning, my squirming daughter was in my sleeping bag and my husband and son were in the car! Camping CAN be fun! :)
Ooh, camping the same weekend as us! WHere did you go? Did it go well?
Post a Comment