An interesting phenomenon has been occuring at our house lately.
We have previously learned that Jackson needs 5-10 minutes of jabbering in crib after waking up from a nap before we (we? who am i kidding? it's normally just me) go in to get him out. Otherwise he is a crabby patty.
But the past few days, Jackson has stayed in his room, in his crib, for up to an hour before wanting out. I just now went to get him out of his crib from his nap. He was standing up in the corner of his crib. As soon as he saw me in the doorway he got a scowl on his face and waved his hand for me to close the door. On Saturday, he kept telling me "Bye!" when I went in to get him.
I certainly don't mind the extended naptime.
Monday, July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha! I love it! An extra hour is a beautiful thing. Ada has been doing something similar, but it usually is only about 5 minutes.
Post a Comment