Monday, July 13, 2009
Woo woo!
I am so excited for the new Harry Potter movie to come out on Wednesday. I don't remember the last time I was so excited for a movie. If I didn't have two needy babies, I would participate in the Harry Potter marathon at our local movie theatre. They're showing all five movies on the big screen, with a catered lunch and dinner, culminating in a midnight showing of "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince." But since that's impossible, I am starting to reread the books (and maybe rewatch the movies?). I finished reading the first book today. I enjoyed it a lot and started on the second one. Hopefully we'll get to the movie theatre sooner rather than later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh I hear you Alex! I'm dying because I'll be at GIRLS CAMP when it comes out. The thing is, though, it's really funny that I'm upset about that because reality = Zack and I haven't actually been in a movie theater for like a year.
I want to see it so badly, but my inlaws went today, and I couldn't go, because I was getting ready for a family reunion and watching my brother's kids who were at Harry Potter. I hope when you see it I you will love it. Just don't tell me about it till I get to too.
Post a Comment