Our sweet baby boy has such a big head! You can really see it in this picture with him wearing just a diaper. It has made it harder for him to sit up and learn to crawl. Or even begin to think about crawling. He just has no interest. Fine with me, I'll take a stationary baby as long as I can.Tuesday, June 24, 2008
97th Percentile
Our sweet baby boy has such a big head! You can really see it in this picture with him wearing just a diaper. It has made it harder for him to sit up and learn to crawl. Or even begin to think about crawling. He just has no interest. Fine with me, I'll take a stationary baby as long as I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Indeed! The longer he's stationary the longer those books will stay on the shelves. :)
Amen! Both of my kids had VERY large heads - off the growth charts at times - and they took a little longer to crawl, but they all learn eventually, and they are SO much easier when they just sit there (no messes, less baby-proofing, etc. etc. :) Enjoy it while you can.
Hey guys! This is Katie Edmondson (ne: Kadash). I just found your blog! I'm glad to see you all are doing well, and just thought I would let you know that I was stalking you. Have a great day!
Alex, you are totally right. Somedays I wish Jasper was still content with just sitting on my lap and not trying to climb up on top of the piano.
Jackson is getting so big! I can't believe fast he's growing! He's so, so, so cute! I just love him to bits.
Post a Comment