Friday, March 28, 2008

Unswaddled!


By some miracle, Jackson has been sleeping unswaddled for the past week-naps and at night.

I love that his little finger is poking through one of the holes in this handmade blanket.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I have to tell you Alex...he went a LONG time letting you swaddle him. Much to my sadness, Eli was done with that at about 9 weeks!! Unfortunately, he's never been a great sleeper and I always thought that may be why and the fact that he wouldn't take a pacifier. These babies..do you ever feel like it's all just a guessing game?! We sure love them though. ;)

Sara Jean said...

It's kinda fun how once you aren't swaddling anymore, they find the funniest positions to sleep in. Jasper sleeps on his knees with his bum way high up in the air. It's really cute. I love that his finger is poking through the blanket too- that's way to cute!