Monday, July 11, 2011

True Love

Jackson ADORES Eliza. As I type this, he is lying next to her on the couch. He likes to have conversations with her (where I speak for Eliza). He also likes to examine her over and over. "Her nose is so cute! Her toes are so little. They're so cute!" Lucy does pretty well with her. She's gotten grumpy with me a few times while nursing. Which, I think, is the hardest part about having more than one kid. Having to discipline poor behavior while sitting down and nursing. She has had a couple of hitting episodes while I've been nursing. At least it's been directed at me and not at Eliza. I don't know what the best thing to do is but since she's close, I grab her and trap her in my legs and tell her she's in timeout.


The new picture for the office.



1 comment:

Syme Family News said...

That may be the sweetest thing. She looked so cute from afar at the Stake picnic. We had sick Phoebe and now Sam so I am glad that I didn't come to say hello, but soon I would love to.