How fun to play together!
Lucy and Grandmama
Throwing rocks. The eternal favorite activity of little boys.
Our family. Five years later. Don't look too closely. You'll see what five years can do to you. We look a mess. Not sure if either of us showered. Dark circles under our eyes. Big smiles. This concludes the end of my posting about Oregon. It is by no means comprehensive. I didn't include anything about the morning we went to McDonald's to play at 7am. We had already been up for four hours. Nothing else was open. I also didn't include anything about how we went to Sweet Tomatoes and they wanted to charge us for Lucy's free meal since she ate so much. Not really. I'm just kidding. Let's just say we got our money's worth.
3 comments:
Poor Jon and Alex! All those EARLY mornings! I love the picture of you all at the temple. So sweet.
So sad we just missed you in Oregon!
Amazing how 5 years changes things, huh!? Was that really 5 years ago!? Wow.
Maybe someday they'll actually adjust and you'll have tons of FUN in Oregon :) okay, well I mean fun AND sleep.
So cute! What a fun trip! I love that new (to me, at least) park down by the river!!! Your kids are SO cute (even if you dress the poor dears in Y attire). :)
Post a Comment