Phoebe does the same thing. It is much needed for moms isn't it.
Such a sad sad story! I wish she could have slept more despite all of the action this weekend. Thanks for a fantastic time!
lol. Been there! :) Good luck!
Oooh, yes, please do Lucy! Half and hour is not nearly long enough!!
I love your blog! It brings me closer to what is happening. Thanks for posting! And Sleeping Lucy is such a beautiful picture! Love you!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Phoebe does the same thing. It is much needed for moms isn't it.
Such a sad sad story! I wish she could have slept more despite all of the action this weekend. Thanks for a fantastic time!
lol. Been there! :) Good luck!
Oooh, yes, please do Lucy! Half and hour is not nearly long enough!!
I love your blog! It brings me closer to what is happening. Thanks for posting! And Sleeping Lucy is such a beautiful picture! Love you!
Post a Comment