Friday, November 20, 2009

Birthday Boy

Here is a long overdue post of Jackson's birthday. I had a vision in mind of posting that very night, but that obviously didn't happen. So one month and two days later... For Jackson's birthday, we had a delicious meal (at least to a two-year old): the Chicken Casserole recipe from the back of the Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup can, sliced bell peppers, grapes and rolls. He loved it. But what he loved even more was the presence of his beloved cousins Ivy, Ivy, and May. And Peter and Chrissy. But only because their presence meant that their kids were around. After dinner we went for a birthday walk. Four riding in a wagon built for two.
Rex, May, Jackson and Ivy.
Jonathan had the hard job of pushing the empty stroller in case someone bailed out. Lucy wanted to get in the wagon too but I vetoed that idea.

Jackson had a chocolate angel food cake for his birthday. Angel food because we had lots of egg whites leftover from making homemade ice cream. And chocolate because, why not?


He didn't eat a bite of cake. But he did enjoy ice cream and a small pile of Reese's Pieces.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Happy Birthday big kiddo! I can't believe he is two already! And as always, I do love seeing pictures of my good looking nieces and nephews. Can't wait to see you this week!