So I noticed an interesting phenomenon last week. Lucy was asleep in her crib (aka Pack n Play) in her room (aka the study) and I went in to put some clothes away. She flinched a little bit when I opened the door and stirred when I opened the closet door. Jackson came into the room, exclaimed "B!"and went over to touch Lucy. When I started to pick him up and pull him away from her, he started screaming bloody murder. And you know what? She didn't move a muscle. Guess that's a noise she's heard ever since she could hear. Didn't bother her a bit.
When Jackson pitched a fit yesterday (one of the many), I swear she started to nod off as she listened to his melodious screams. No lullabies needed for Lucy, just an older brother who has a lot of temper tantrums.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
See now, every cloud has a silver lining!! Even temper tantrums :D That's hilarious!
love it! :)
Post a Comment