Do you recognize this? It's a Love Sac. Also known as a guarantted wrestling/jumping pad. Let me explain. So I think that the first contact I had with a Love Sac was at a friends house when I was still an undergrad at BYU. I didn't actually sit on one, but they had lots of comfy looking bean bag things in their movie room that I saw on a tour of the house. (Derrick are you reading this? Were they in fact Love Sacs?) It was love at first sight. I knew that I wanted one someday. Fast forward to life in Philadelphia. One of my best friends Julie got the most ginormous one that they make. It took up her entire living room. From the couch to the TV. I loved it. Although not for sleeping on. It's comfy for a short period of time, like for reading a book, watching the tube or a nap. But trust me, I tried it and I would have been better on the couch. I still wanted one of my own but since I didn't have the funds, I thoroughly enjoyed hers. Fast forward a few years. My big splurge for paying off my student loans? A Love Sac of my very own!!! It was in our living room for a while, then in our bedroom when we finally got a loveseat, then in Jackson's room and now in the basement of our new house. Warning! If you acquire a love sac, I will tell you what the company won't. It inspires children ages 2-15 (that's the oldest so far) to jump and throw themselves with reckless abandon on it. As I type, four young men from the scout troop that Jonathan works with through church are down there wrestling on it. I have heard several threats that the fun will end if they are not more careful. I don't really even need to mention how much niece and nephew love it, do I? They do. Although two of them can fit on it easier than four teenage boys. Trust me. I have firsthand knowledge. But you could probably fit ten Jackson's on it and have room to spare.


He was only two months old when we took this picture. He takes up a little bit more space now but not as much as the scouts.
No comments:
Post a Comment