Tuesday, September 30, 2008

And... We're Back!

We finally have a functioning computer in our house again. Maybe I'll write a longer post later today but I'll just post a few pictures for now. Stories before bedtime a few weeks ago. Jackson loves books-they are his favorite things to play with right now.
So I went in to check on Jackson during one of his naps and this is what I found. It was a during a phase where he could sit up by himself, but then couldn't make it back to lying down. When you're tired, you're tired. You do what you gotta do.
This is Jackson's little friend Reagan. Her mom and I met in our birthing class and have been doing all of our training together for the half-marathon. Jackson is just four days younger than Reagan, but he is so much bigger! She does cool stuff-like crawl and walk (supported).

3 comments:

Cristi said...

I like the head-in-the-blanket photo, which reminds me of Amy on the plane on the way home from her mission. She put the tray down, set a neck pillow on it, put her face in it and fell sound asleep. In this case, it was deliberate, though, but funny looking nonetheless. So, I guess it's doesn't matter if you're 1 or 23, the "tireds" can still get the best of you!

Karen said...

I love his napping pose. He is so darn cute. Where are you doing your half marathon?

Robere said...

Goodness gracious! Jackson is getting so big and handsome! I love the face plant nap picture. I sure miss you guys.