So this is the second diaper bag that I have had in seven months. The first diaper bag did exactly the same thing-ripped at the most pivotal corner. I have already exchanged it once but this is getting to be ridiculous. I am looking for a replacement. Any suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We have the Eddie Bauer back pack from Target. It is rust/black color. We love it. No problems with ripping or anything.
We love our REI small day pack/backpack. It's smaller than a typical backpack. It comes in lots of different colors and I think it was $19 or $29. It has a pouch inside to divide up the large section, three small zipper pockets on the outside, and two net pouches on the side for sippies/bottles. It wasn't meant as a diaper bag but it's been great! I looked online for you and I think they're in stores only. Don't suppose they have an REI in Roanoke...
I have a Skip Hop diaper bag and it's amazing. I love, love, love it! Here's their website http://www.skiphop.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=SH&Category_Code=DB
They can be on the spendy side (I got mine at a consignment shop) but I think they are totally worth it!
Post a Comment