Sunday, November 4, 2007

What a Treat!

We didn't have any tricks this Halloween, just treats! We had some friends and family come over after Trunk or Treat for some homemade doughnuts. When I was a little girl, my mom would take my brother and I trick or treating while my dad stayed home to hand out candy and make doughnuts. As kids, we were normally more interested in counting our candy stash and sorting it into piles than the doughnuts. But that's one of the family traditions that I remember the most and want to carry it on. But of course, Jackson was our biggest treat this Halloween!

2 comments:

Sara Jean said...

Cute little pumpkin! I love the doughnuts idea. How fun!

Priamos Family said...

Alex- I love all the pics of your cute little guy! Congrats! So glad I found your blog! Love, Annaliese (Allen) Priamos

PS- here's our family blog if you want to see what we've been up to: http://priamosfamily.blogspot.com