Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Jackson

After we posted our pictures last night, we realized that they were mostly of us! Here are a few of Jackson.
After he got cleaned up and had the antibiotic treatment on his eyes.

Jackson with his mohawk/jelly roll from the nursery. The nurse was so excited to play with all of his hair! Needless to say, we combed it down before the baby pictures.



A picture of Jackson that I took this morning. I was so sure that I was going to have an eight pound baby that I returned all of the clothes for less than eight pounds. He is mostly wearing onsies right now and they are still big on him. I am hoping this means that he won't grow out of his 0-3 month clothes too fast and we will get lots of good use out of them.

1 comment:

Sara Jean said...

What a cutie pie! Who do you guys think he looks like? He sure has a ton of hair! I can't believe what a cute little munchin he is!