Tuesday, October 9, 2007

General Conference


This past weekend we watched General Conference, which is a semi-annual broadcast from Salt Lake City from the leaders of the church. We are so lucky to be able to watch it in our home-it is broadcast on the public access channel. When we lived in Seattle, our friends Rob and Sara made the BEST cinnamon rolls ever for general conference weekend. We misplaced our copy of the recipe for a while but finally found it and made some this weekend. I laughed the whole time I made them. The recipe makes so many and they are HUGE! I didn't even have enough counter space to roll the dough out to the size the recipe called for. No complaints here though-when has having extra cinnamon rolls ever been a burden?

One of the average sized cinnamon rolls

1 comment:

robandsara said...

Yum! We made them too! We sure missed you guys this conference. Can't wait to see you in a month or so. Only like three more days till baby Lubeck is due, right??? Good Luck!