Two weeks or so after Eliza was born, our good friends the Farnsworths came over for dinner and Josh brought his fancy camera to take some pictures of Eliza. I haven't been able to download them to our regular computer because the CD drive is broken. But Jonathan's laptop is home this weekend so I can post the pictures from his computer. I'm hoping to get a few more up before the weekend is through but right now need to go get Lucy up from her post-church snooze so she'll go to sleep before 10 o'clock tonight.
Sunday, August 14, 2011
Adorable
Two weeks or so after Eliza was born, our good friends the Farnsworths came over for dinner and Josh brought his fancy camera to take some pictures of Eliza. I haven't been able to download them to our regular computer because the CD drive is broken. But Jonathan's laptop is home this weekend so I can post the pictures from his computer. I'm hoping to get a few more up before the weekend is through but right now need to go get Lucy up from her post-church snooze so she'll go to sleep before 10 o'clock tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She is beautiful! I'm excited to see more pictures. :)
What a beautiful little girl!
What a sweetie!
Lovely....she's precious Alex!! So happy for your family. Hope you are doing well. P.s. love, love, love her name.
Post a Comment