Friday, September 24, 2010

Elephants


Jackson has a thing for them.


While jumping on the bed in the guest room (aka jumping on Grandma's bed), he will often stop to go and close the door so the elephant won't get him.


At Family Home Evening on Monday, he was looking at a picture of the Garden of Eden that had an elephant in it. And out of the clear blue sky, he said, "That elephant not get Lucy's cup."
His favorite movie these days is Curious George 2, also known as "George and the Elephant" in our house.

5 comments:

Karen Lubek said...

Thanks, again! I just love your blog!! And our dear little guy is just plain adorable!

Laurie said...

I love to hear the little stories in your life. :) What wonderful kids. :)

Syme Family News said...

I love Jackson! Hey we need to have you over for dinner sometime. What is your life like?

Katie said...

Those pesky elephants, they are always trying to get Lucy's cup!

Unknown said...

Those trunks creeping and crawling around things are pretty long and scary to me too unless it is to hug or love a baby elephant. I'll try to remember to bring the stuffed one - he was a bit interested in it when whe was here.