Yep. That's the dishwasher. Lucy loves to climb up on the door when it's open and is content to play there for quite a while. Before having kids, I never would have guessed that dishwashers were such a kid magnet.
Jonathan got Jackson to wear a tie to church several Sundays ago. It's the only time that he has worn it. It lasted for about 15 minutes when we got to church before he decided he was done.
Ok I love little girls, but that tie on Jackson is the cutest!! Makes we want to have boy. Sierra loves the dishwasher too. I agree not an expected kid magnet.
Ps. My goodness Lucy is growing up. Can't believe how big she looks in this pic.
Whew that Jackson is a STUD in that tie! I can sympathize. Tammy Reid is always telling me that Ada needs a bow in her hair,... but her bows only last about 3 minutes. Ah well.
3 comments:
Ok I love little girls, but that tie on Jackson is the cutest!! Makes we want to have boy. Sierra loves the dishwasher too. I agree not an expected kid magnet.
Ps. My goodness Lucy is growing up. Can't believe how big she looks in this pic.
Whew that Jackson is a STUD in that tie! I can sympathize. Tammy Reid is always telling me that Ada needs a bow in her hair,... but her bows only last about 3 minutes. Ah well.
The tie doesn't last long on our two-year old either. Jackson hasn't the funniest little faces! And Lucy is becoming such a DOLL!
Post a Comment