We went to the doctor today for a well child checkup and vaccines. The report: average weight, huge head (98% percentile) and average height-for a three year old! We have a huge kid! He was not a fan of the doctor (although I am, couldn't ask for better) or the stethoscope or the tool to look in eyes and ears or the shots. The tears from the shots didn't last too long. I plugged him up with a cup of juice. Have I mentioned before that juice solves ALL problems in our house (as least for those who are one year old)? It does.
On another note, we are leaving Jackson overnight for the first time this weekend. I don't know where yet, it's a surprise. Jonathan offered to tell me but since I ALWAYS find out what I'm getting for Christmas, I declined. It's kind of nice to have it actually be a surprise. The longest we have left Jackson before was for a day of skiing but this will be a little longer. He will be with his much beloved aunt, uncle and cousins. I doubt that he will miss us.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jackson is a beautiful big boy!! I'm trying to think whether we've ever left Avery overnight yet...and I can only think of the night I went into labour with Brogan. And that was only half the night! We need to live closer to family/baby sitters!!
Post a Comment